In these terms and conditions, except where a different interpretation is necessary in the context, the words and expressions set out below shall have the following meanings:
- “Account” means the online account provided by OnePurse to you upon your registration on the Application and which enables you to use our Services.
- “Business Day” means any day except Saturday, Sunday or any day on which banks are authorized to close in the United States for general banking business.
- “Currency Conversion” means, you send money in one currency and the payout in a different currency, the operation by which the money you send will be converted into payout currency.
- “Data Protection Legislation” means all applicable data protection and privacy legislation in force from time to time in the United States of America each as amended from time to time.
- “Receiving Country” means a country to which a Sender instructs us to send funds.
- “Electronic Money” means an electronic store of monetary value in the Electronic Wallet.
- “Electronic Signature” means the sender consents and agrees that the use of a keypad, mouse, or other device to select an item, button, icon, or similar act/action while using any electronic service we offer; or in accessing or making any transaction; or regarding any agreement, acknowledgment, consent, terms, disclosures, or conditions, constitutes the sender’s signature, acceptance and agreement as if actually signed by the sender in writing.”
- “Electronic Wallet” means a type of pre-paid account which a Sender will use to store Electronic Money.